Inspired by http://dootsiez.tumblr.com/30before30 blog, I thought I should list out the things I want to do before I turn 30. I don’t have a lot of time left for that. Just a little over a year. But, let’s see what I can do by September 2016.
So, here goes:
- Visit at least 2 other states in the US.
- Learn to drive.
- Learn to swim.
- Publish at least one paper on your own.
- Learn setting and bumping at the net in volleyball.
- Run a 5k.
- Publish at least 4 papers apart from the one mentioned above.
- Make a new friend.
- Write at least 12 blogposts in a year.
- Read at least 10 books in a year.
- Go hiking somewhere in the US.
- Start looking for permanent positions.
- Call or email the kids at least once a month.
- Make a decision about my future with him.
- Decide when I want to get married.
- Build relations with his family.
- Get passports made for Mummy and Papa.
- Learn to cook at least 10 exotic dishes.
Ok, I couldn’t get to 30. I’ll maybe make a list of 35 before 35 sometime after I am 30. Let’s see.